B R I D G E T B U R N E T T
Denver, Colorado based photographer focusing on fashion, love, and music.
Hey! My name's Bridget and here are a few things about me!
- Colorado Native-ish (Originally hailing from Idaho- land of the potatoes.)
- Burrito's over taco's all day everyday.
- 1/4 Colombian (these hips definitely don't lie.)
- I think I'm hilarious.
- Climbed my first 14er in Colorado this past summer.
- Lisbon, Portugal is my favorite place that I've traveled ... It's the European version of San Francisco, how could you not love that?
- Almost all music can make me dance.
- Wine > beer.
- I'm a very easy-going and an all around happy person!
I remember when I was younger, I had an incredible desire to be creative. One day I picked up a camera and we've been together ever since. It was a natural connection and I soon realized it was something that I wanted to pursue in life. Fast forward a few years and I ended up attending the University of Colorado, Boulder and spent the next 4 years studying the art of photography and art history.
Now, my enthusiasm and drive for starting my career is at an all time high! My goal is to produce unforgettable and original images each time I pick up my camera. I truly find joy in the uniqueness of everyday whether that means being smushed in the photo pit at a concert, discovering a new place in the city for a fashion shoot, or hanging out with an awesome couple all day documenting their love!
I would absolutely love to work with all of you. Let's have a good time, take some photos, and make some memories!